You will be provided a date to go to court.
The most important thing you should do is cooperate with the arrest. You should not resist. Even if you are innocent you have no legal right to resist. It is generally best after that time exercise your right to an attorney and not provide any statement until you have retained the services of a lawyer.
The cost associated with defending a case often depends on the complexity of the case and charges. We are open to trying to find the most cost effective way to defend your case. We offer flat rate billing, hourly billing and blended billing. We also offer payment plans.
Talk to a criminal defense lawyer immediately and ask for their advice. You should always exercise your right to speak to an attorney before speaking to the police if you are the target of an investigation.
You should contact a criminal defence attorney to work on addressing the matter as soon as possible.
You will see a judge within 48 hours at which time a decision will be made on your release or if the State will move for detention. If the State moves for detention you will have a detention hearing 72 hours later.
Yes. If your case is dismissed you can seek an immediate expungment. Expunging convictions is a technical process. You should seek the advise of an attorney about your eligibility and the process.
You have a right to appeal any felony conviction within 45 days and any disorderly persons or traffic offense within 20 days. You should speak to an attorney about timely filing an appeal.
DWI charges can lead to serious consequences. If you have been arrested for DWI in New Jersey, then it is important to hire a New Jersey DWI lawyer who understands DWI law in New Jersey. Some people try to handle the case alone, and due to their inexperience loose the case and ruin their future. Choosing the right New Jersey DWI lawyer is the best decision to make when charged with a DWI.
Advantages of Hiring New Jersey DWI Attorney
Best legal advice
- A New Jersey DWI attorney provides priceless legal advice that can help you answer properly in the court.
- New Jersey DWI attorney will help you understand the legal system and keep you informed about the case.
- A New Jersey DWI attorney completes all the paperwork for you and explains how to avoid providing self-incriminating evidence in court.
- He will help you cope with the situation and keeps stress away from you.
- He will investigate how the field sobriety test took place and try to find any loopholes in it.
- The DWI lawyer gathers the witnesses and questions them thoroughly. If you are not able to track down the witnesses, then he will hire private investigators to track them.
- As these attorneys are experienced and have specialized skills in DWI laws, they will get the best possible defense ready for you.
- If you are already convicted of a DWI crime, a New Jersey DWI lawyer works hard to minimize your punishment.
Contact our experienced New Jersey Criminal defense lawyer
If you have been charged with DWI anywhere in the state of New Jersey, then call Mr. Joel Silberman at 201-420-1913 immediately. right away. Joel and his team will provide an aggressive defense from start to finish and offer you the best chance to stay out of jail. For a free initial consultation, call us at 201-420-1913 . You can also email us at email@example.com and visit our website for additional information at https://joelsilbermanlaw.com/.