Domestic violence is a broad term and can usually constitute violence between husband and wife, siblings, parents and children or same-sex partners.
Domestic violence can be considered a felony when:
• A victim sustains serious injuries as a result of violence
• Violence results in death of the victim
• Violence committed on a minor or pregnant woman causes injuries
• An act of violence or threat is done with use of a weapon
• An act involves sexual assault or rape or forced sexual abuse
• There is a history of domestic violence convictions
Contact Domestic Violence Lawyer in New Jersey
To contact The Law Offices of Joel Silberman, LLC, call 201-420-1913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.