You may file a complaint with the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights (Division) within 180 days of the date of the alleged violation. The complaint must be filed at one of the Division’s four regional offices. Alternatively, you may file a complaint in the Law Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey within two years of the alleged violation.
What can I do if I believe my rights have been violated?